Below are answers to questions frequently posed on the establishment, composition and governance of the MCB. If you don’t find an answer to the question you’re looking for, please email email@example.com with your enquiry.
- To promote co-operation, consensus and unity on Muslim affairs in the UK
- To encourage and strengthen all existing efforts being made for the benefit of the Muslim community
- To work for a more enlightened appreciation of Islam and Muslims in wider society
- To establish a position for the Muslim community within British society that is fair and based on due rights
- To work for the eradication of disadvantages and forms of discrimination faced by Muslims
- To foster better community relations and work for the good of society as a whole
- To promote inter and extra faith dialogues in the promotion of tolerance and mutual respect in a diverse society